Last edited: 27 September 2016
Uzbekistan is located in central Asia.
- NEW: 21-23 March 2019: AfriShiners - The AfriShiners 3rd International Workshop is taking place in Eldoret, Kenya. (Unfortunately, registration is full for this event). More information...
- January 2015: Uzbekistan, still rich with gas and oil, has begun to adopt solar power, now being viewed as an underutilized resource. Micro solar projects providing electricity for lighting, heating, pumping water and solar cooking are now beginning to percolate into the countryside.
- Main article: History of solar cooking
Climate and culture
Articles in the media
- January 2015: Uzbekistan Looks to Solar Power - Silk Road Reporters
- Main article: Solar Cookers International Association
Manufacturers and vendors