Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome, welkomEdit
Welcome to the Solar Cooking Wiki! We're delighted you're here and we invite you to add new articles and to contribute to existing articles and discussions.
The purpose of this wiki is to encourage the spread of solar cooking worldwide to improve quality of life and reduce the contribution of wood fuel cooking to deforestation and global warming.
Tips on using the wiki:
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, you may want to start with a short tutorial.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the watercooler or on the "discussion" page associated with each article.
- Please sign your name on forum and talk pages using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically add your name and the date to your message. It lets readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is current. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on his or her next visit.
- If you want to know who's doing what on the wiki, the "recent changes" page lists all edits and their authors (anonymous or signed-in).
- If you need help, leave a note on the help desk, or ask me on my talk page.
Walter Siegmund 17:54, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
Welcome, Jennifer Edit
Hi Jennifer. It's nice to have you add a page about yourself. You seem to have lots of experience with wikis. Keep the Wiki in mind as you learn of other solar cooking developments. Tom Sponheim 18:19, 25 March 2007 (UTC)