Hi, Bernie. Welcome to the Wiki. Thanks for adding the content that you did! Tom Sponheim 16:47, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome, welkom
Welcome to the Solar Cooking Wiki! We're delighted you're here and we invite you to add new articles and to contribute to existing articles and discussions.
The purpose of this wiki is to encourage the spread of solar cooking worldwide to improve quality of life and reduce the contribution of wood fuel cooking to deforestation and global warming.
Tips on using the wiki:
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, you may want to start with a short tutorial.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the watercooler or on the "discussion" page associated with each article.
- Please sign your name on forum and talk pages using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically add your name and the date to your message. It lets readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is current. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on his or her next visit.
- If you want to know who's doing what on the wiki, the "recent changes" page lists all edits and their authors (anonymous or signed-in).
- If you need help, leave a note on the help desk, or ask me on my talk page.
Walter Siegmund 17:33, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
I see from an anonymous edit that Image:Solar-cooker-design-Bernards Nelpa-print1.jpg should perhaps be renamed. Your comments are welcome. Walter Siegmund 13:11, 25 February 2007 (UTC)