Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 5 December 2011
The Tulsi Hybrid Oven, manufactured by Sun BD Corporation, has a unique electrical backup allowing it to be used with or without sun. In backup mode, a built-in thermostat automatically adjusts the temperature as needed. The Tulsi-Hybrid comes with four stainless steel-lidded pots that are hard black coated for UV heat absorption.
The Tulsi-Hybrid features:
- A rugged one-piece reflector panel
- Double paned oven window
- Double rubber oven seals
- Larger internal cooking chamber allows you to cook up to 4 foods at a time
- Rugged suitcase design offers clamshell like protection to internal parts
- Portable for easy transporting
Recent news and developments
- December 2011: The Sun BD Corporation began manufacturing the full-sized Made in USA SunFocus™ solar electric oven, a variation of the Tulsi-Hybrid solar cooker.
- September 2007: Tulsi-Hybrid shown in live TV on the CBS Early Edition morning show with Harry Smith (The segment featuring the Tulsi-Hybrid is at the end of the video.)
Audio and video
- See Sun BD Corporation.