Using Wikia's Calendar functionEdit
This page could have a link to Calendar which displays the events chronologically. For it to be useful, though, we'd have to create an article for each event using the "Add an event" function on the Calendar page (and I don't have the patience for that right now). --Beth Ogilvie 23:56, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- Nice discovery. I notice, too, that if you want to make an existing page into an event, edit it and add the following to the end, substituting the correct date for "YYYY/MM/DD":
- Walter Siegmund 14:46, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
I am interested in the new content on pages like this or country pages.
Ususally the changed content is a short new paragraph but it is lost amidst the older content.
I have to go to a history page and compare an older version with the newer version to see the change.
It would be much nicer if the new paragraph anchor is used as the link and a interested person could see it immediately.
This will work only when the chnge is in one section, but often that is the case.
- Sounds good. How do we do the new prargraph anchor? Tom Sponheim 17:26, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Tom,
- The recent edit page is partly capturing the functionality I had suggested.
- As that page is new to me and its working partially hidden, I will take some time, to understand and figure out how to do it.
- I tried to create an anchor, which has been created in the words new prargraph anchor above. As yet I do not know how to link it further.