The highly efficient solar cookers of Sun and Ice are available at any time of the year and within all degrees of latitude. You will be surprised at which short time dishes including cake, meet, stew, pizza, bread or pasta are ready to serve.
The solar cookers of Sun and Ice are easily and quickly assembled and disassembled, and the swivel-type rack belonging to it allows to direct the cooker towards the sun.
Due to a ceramic protective layer the reflecting material is weatherproof and sheltered from saline air as well as from pollution by chemicals.
News and recent developmentsEdit
- August 2014: Stephan Zech recently posted these photos of a recent solar cooking workshop in Senegal.
- June 2014: Stephan Zech, with Sun and Ice, reports they have just sent 100 parabolic solar cookers to the Dominican Republic.
- April 2014: Stephan Zech, with Sun and Ice, reports that they have distributed and impressive 50,000 parabolic solar cookers in the last ten years.
- February 2014: Sun and Ice shares photos of one of their reflectors incorporated into a solar restaurant, created by one of their customers in France. The small trailered vending kart is a rolling work of art. See more photos on the facebook page.
- November 2011: Sun and Ice reports they began teaching solar cooking in 1993, and have distributed over 45,000 solar cookers worldwide.
- October 2011: Sun and Ice offers a new solar cooker for camping. CookAway16 - solar cooker and parasol in one - assembled and modified into a parasol within a minute.
Audio and videoEdit
Sun and Ice