Last updated: September 2, 2013
- Consultant with 20 years practical experience in solar cooking, as well as project promotion (for example in Honduras and in Canada)
- Have recently had a new high-efficiency solar cooker built which I use regularly on my balcony.
- Specialized in Clean Development Projects and Voluntary Offsets, I would be interested in opportunities to assist with developing solar cooking projects under the CDM and other offset programs.
- Participated in the Granada Conference Granada Conference on Solar Cookers, giving a presentation on the Clean Development Mechanism as a Potential Source of Funding for Solar Cooking Projects
- More recently was involved in the preparation of a new CDM methodology for solar cookstoves : Solar Cookers for Households Version 1 as a member of the CDM Small-Scale Working Group.
- Carolyn Luce
- Clean Development Mechanism as a Potential Source of Funding for Solar Cooking Projects