Last updated: May 25, 2016
- Consultant with over 20 years practical experience in solar cooking especially in how it relates to climate change mitigation and sustainable energy use.
- Involves in mitigation projects in all geographic regions, and have directly worked on specific projects in Latin American, Canada,and Spain.
- Have recently had a new high-efficiency solar cooker built which I use regularly on my balcony.
- Specialized in Clean Development Projects and Voluntary Offsets, I would be interested in opportunities to assist with developing solar cooking projects under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), carbon offsets, and other offset programs.
- More recently was involved in the preparation of a new CDM methodology for solar cookstoves : Solar Cookers for Households Version 1 as a member of the CDM Small-Scale Working Group.
- July 2006: Clean Development Mechanism as a Potential Source of Funding for Solar Cooking Projects - Presented at the Granada Conference on Solar Cookers by Carolyn Luce