Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 25 May 2016
- Consultant with over 20 years practical experience in solar cooking especially in how it relates to climate change mitigation and sustainable energy use.
- Involves in mitigation projects in all geographic regions, and have directly worked on specific projects in Latin American, Canada,and Spain.
- Have recently had a new high-efficiency solar cooker built which I use regularly on my balcony.
- Specialized in Clean Development Projects and Voluntary Offsets, I would be interested in opportunities to assist with developing solar cooking projects under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), carbon offsets, and other offset programs.
- More recently was involved in the preparation of a new CDM methodology for solar cookstoves : Solar Cookers for Households Version 1 as a member of the CDM Small-Scale Working Group.
- July 2006: Clean Development Mechanism as a Potential Source of Funding for Solar Cooking Projects - Presented at the Granada Conference on Solar Cookers by Carolyn Luce