Last updated: November 29, 2014
Solarama is a Moroccan company specialized in manufacturing and marketing of solar cookers, solar water heaters and many other solar products. Our first goal is to make the use of solar products accessible to all, whether in Morocco, Europe, or the rest of Africa. We also provide other services such as social and environmental impact of large-scale installations of our products studies.
Solarama supports local authorities, public institutions, NGOs and foundations in their plans for development assistance wishing to equip solar cookers rural population. The large-scale installation of solar cookers has some impact in sunny areas with a population struggling to find fuel for cooking.
Moroccan forests, the effects of overexploitation are driving down an area of 30,000 hec / year, can benefit from our first solar cookers, because citizens in the contiguous forest areas areas will no longer need to cut trees for use as fuel. - text from Energy & Services website
Solarama Energy & Services has been business since 2013. Hassan Bahrani is the CEO and Hicham Dahbi is another key person in the organization. As of late summer 2014, they had distributed 40 solar cookers, primarily SK14 parabolic solar cookers and ULOG Light box cookers.
Recent news and developments
- October 2014: Solarama Energy & Services recently held a solar cooking demonstration in Morocco attended by government ministers and the the President of Morocco.
- October 2014: LA CUISSON SOLAIRE - UNE ALTERNATIVE - ÉCOLOGIQUE ET PUISSANTE - A L'UTILISATION DU BOIS ET DU GAZ - La Tribune
- Octobre 2014: L'ambassade de l'énergie solaire au Maroc- aufait.ma.
- Novembre 2013: Journée pédagogique sur les fours solaire à la faculté d'Ouarzazate. Almaouja.com
Audio and video
- October 2014:
- Web site: http://www.solarama-energy.com (English version)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solarama-energy-services/120011338166380
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuiseursolaire
Solarama Energy & Services
Massira I, B, 752
Marrakesh, Massira I, 40000 Morocco.
Tél: +33651969290 (France)