Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 29 November 2016
Solar Cooking Concept is a continuation of activity known as the Virtual Laboratory of Solar Domestic Applications, founded in 2002 by Sophie, Margot and Andrew Kotowski. Our object is to promote domestic applications of solar energy.
Our main activity
- Project preparation, prototyping and testing the operation of new solar cookers.
- Analysis of the functioning of existing solar cookers and proposals for improvement.
- Distribution of information about solar cooking.
- NEW: November 2106: KotoThermosCooker
- In July-September 2015 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-September 2014 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-September 2013 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-August 2012 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-August 2011 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker fr:UltraLightCooker Bamboo.
- In June 2011 we built and tested in Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy in France our new solar dryer: Portable solar dryer PortaSec.
- In July-August 2010 we continued solar cooking in Czestochowa in Poland by using our solar cookers UltraLightCooker and fr:Modular EuroSolarCooker.
- In July-August 2009 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker fr:Modular EuroSolarCooker. We also tested our fr:EuroSolarPot.
- In July-August 2008 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker UltraLightCooker.
- In 2008: Andrew is the driving force behind the French Solar Cooking Archive Wiki.
- In 2007 we Moved to the distribution of information through our websites and wiki. Our current activity is known as Solar Cooking Concept.
- In 2002 we founded de a Virtual Laboratory of Solar Domestic Applications and we distributed by e-mail "newsletter" monthly. This entry presented our own work and the work of our "solar" friends have Allart Ligtenberg, Nguyen Tan Bich, Martin Almada, Roger Bernard and fr:Dominic Michaelis among others. Our newsletter was sent to Subscribers in Countries around the World : about 1,000 copies.
To see all our innovations: Innovations Andrew Kotowski
- Andrew Kotowski in Google+
- Solar Cooking for All
- Solar Cooking Concept - France
- Your First Solar Cooker