The Primrose, originally invented by Roger Bernard (see Nelpa), is a cooking unit which has been improved by Bernie Mueller of Mueller Solartechnik to be shipped as a DIY-kit. It is constructed to serve as a little kitchen with the advantages to stay in the shade and stir the food during the cooking process. The working height (91 cms (36 inches)) remains. The cooking unit Primrose resists wind and, with minor modifications, all other weather conditions. The reflector can be put up for easy storage. Once ordered, a richly illustrated multilingual manual comes with the kit.
Recent news and developmentsEdit
- July 2013: As of July 22, 2013, Roger Bernard, Lyon, France, authorized Alex Kee of Johor Bahru, Malaysia, to manufacture and distribute the solar cooking unit Primrose.
Audio and videoEdit
- Construction plans for this cooker
- The Nelpa Solar Panel Cooker
- Roger Bernard
- Mueller Solartechnik
- July 2006: Primrose Technical Information
See this article in our foreign language wikisEdit
- Voyez cet article dans le wiki en français: Cuisinière Primrose
Rate this cookerEdit
<poll> Ease of construction (Primrose): Simple Medium Difficult Unable to build it using plans provided </poll>
<poll> Cooking performance (Primrose): Excellent Good Fair Poor </poll>