A couple of translated notes on the Spanish in the video:
- The demonstration has taken place in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The demonstration occurred while it was cloudy.
- Notice how large the saute pan is.
- The food has practically finished cooking in 2 hours.
- The food tastes better than the same cooked on a stove.
- Notice the curved mirrored reflector below the pan that directs the sunlight to the pan.
- For most current info, see Prim-Devos-Rubio Page from Spanish Solar Cooking Archive wiki