Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On this page I am presenting a video of the Prim-Devos-Rubio solar cooker, a cooker I have developed from two designs, the Primrose and the Devos, to create a solar cooker with improved heat production. As you will see, it heats very well, being capable of cooking many types of food.
A couple of translated notes on the Spanish in the video:
- The demonstration has taken place in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The demonstration occurred while it was cloudy.
- Notice how large the saute pan is.
- The food has practically finished cooking in 2 hours.
- The food tastes better than the same cooked on a stove.
- Notice the curved mirrored reflector below the pan that directs the sunlight to the pan.
- For most current info, see Prim-Devos-Rubio Page from Spanish Solar Cooking Archive wiki