On this page I am presenting a video of the Prim-Devos-Rubio solar cooker, a cooker I have developed from two designs, the Primrose and the Devos, to create a solar cooker with improved heat production. As you will see, it heats very well, being capable of cooking many types of food.
A couple of translated notes on the Spanish in the video:
- The demonstration has taken place in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The demonstration occurred while it was cloudy.
- Notice how large the saute pan is.
- The food has practically finished cooking in 2 hours.
- The food tastes better than the same cooked on a stove.
- Notice the curved mirrored reflector below the pan that directs the sunlight to the pan.
- For most current info, see Prim-Devos-Rubio Page from Spanish Solar Cooking Archive wiki