Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 16 June 2016
Nathan Parry lives in the Red Rock Desert southwest corner of Utah, in St. George where the sun is one of the major resources in the area. He is an avid solar cooker and teaches a solar cooking class for the Community Education Program sponsored in part by the local community college, Dixie State College. He also does demonstrations and individual or group classes for any one or any entity that would be interested in learning more. He also maintains a website dedicated to solar cooking and the dissemination of all things solar cooked.
- Nathan Parry was raised in Mt. Pleasant, Utah
- Served two years in the US Army in West Germany
- Served as missionary for two years in Chile
- Owner of two businesses in St. George, Utah
- Married to M. Patricia (Nuñez Caseres) Parry
- Parent to four children
- Teaches and promotes solar cooking fulltime
Audio and video
- July 2014:
Tel: +1 (435) 862-1708