Last updated: 25 January 2017
Joshua Guinto lives in the city of Daet located in Camarines Norte, Philippines. He has been involved with solar cooking since the year 2000. He began teaching solar cooking in 2004 and had taught 100 people by 2014, using both solar box cookers and parabolic solar cookers.
- January 2017: Solar dryer from recycled glass panels- Joshua Guinto has provided photo documentation of the construction of a solar dryer using recycled windows and doors. Read more about the project at: Solar Dryer in Wings, from old windows and doors - Joshua Guinto
- December 2014:Joshua Guinto, a specialist with Appropriate Technologies, has provided an update on recovery developments in the Philippines in the wake of typhoon Haiyan. Their focus has been providing solar dryers to dry fruits and vegetables, as wells to dry wood for bio-char and briquette production for use in fuel-efficient cookstoves. Read more at: The Approtech Training for Salcedo Eastern Samar - Joshua Guinto, November 2014
- November 2014: Joshua has mentioned he is looking for input from individuals or organizations experienced in food processing, nutrition, and engineering.
- January 2017: Solar Dryer in Wings, from old windows and doors - Joshua Guinto]
- April 2016: The Solar Food Dehydrator - Joshua Guinto
- February 2016: The Solar Box Oven - Joshua Guinto
- The Solar Dryer in Wings for Buko Shells - Joshua Guinto
Tel: +63 998 545 765