Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 9 June 2016
Joshua Guinto lives in the city of Daet located in Camarines Norte, Philippines. He has been involved with solar cooking since the year 2000. He began teaching solar cooking in 2004 and had taught 100 people by 2014, using both solar box cookers and parabolic solar cookers.
Recent news and developments
- December 2014: Joshua Guinto, a specialist with Appropriate Technologies, has provided an update on recovery developments in the Philippines in the wake of typhoon Haiyan. Their focus has been providing solar dryers to dry fruits and vegetables, as wells to dry wood for bio-char and briquette production for use in fuel-efficient cookstoves. Read more at: The Approtech Training for Salcedo Eastern Samar - Joshua Guinto, November 2014
- November 2014: Joshua has mentioned he is looking for input from individuals or organizations experienced in food processing, nutrition, and engineering.
- April 2016: The Solar Food Dehydrator
- February 2016: The Solar Box Oven
- The Solar Dryer in Wings for Buko Shells
Tel: +63 998 545 765