Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 9 December 2015
Dr. Jagadeesh Anumakonda, with the Nayudamma Centre for Development Alternatives, has been involved in solar energy for over three decades and has designed a simple solar drier, vertical and cylindrical solar water heaters, and a solar disinfection unit for safe drinking water.
Innovations by Jagadeesh Anumakonda
- November 2003: Simple Solar Water Heater - Jagadeesh
- Safe Drinking Water For All - Jagadeesh
- April 15, 2010: Comments Dr. Jagadeesh Anumakonda published in various journals and newsletters:
- Naturenews: 1 March 2010
- Rediff News: 363 January 2008
- SiliconIndia: 115 September 2009
- SciDev.Net: 21 January 2010
- Gizmag: 28 April 2010
- RobAid: 9 April 2010
- SmartTechie: 4 January 2010
- Think Digit: 1 February 2010
- Energy Pulse: 1 February 2010
- Renewables Biz: 3 February 2010
- The Scientist: 1 February 2010