The Gourmet Solar Oven is an Evacuated Tube Solar Oven large enough to cook, bake, or boil with ease. Our ovens have an internal diameter of 4"s and a working internal length of 22"s - we have put 3 - 3 pound roasts in one and cooked them within an hour and a half. We cook inside our greenhouse in winter with the sunlight coming through the greenhouse windows. These evacuated tubes work especially well in the winter when the sun is low and the skies are cool and clear, almost the exact opposite of a box cooker.
Magic Solar Oven Tubes
- Cook with the power of the Sun
- No burning unhealthy, smoky, smelly expensive fuel.
- Cooks the same as gas oven - no special recipes required
- Reaches temperatures of 400-600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 square foot cooking area.
- Inner and outer glass tubes are heavy duty 3mm thick Pyrex type glass.
- Inner cook area is glass with no smelly coatings.
- Vacuum between two tubes traps heat better than any other solar oven.
- UV radiation doesn’t affect glass or aluminum.
- 15 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Estimated service life 20 years with proper care
- Magic solar oven can last a lifetime
- Holds >200 degree C (>400 degrees F) all day
- 4 degree per minute preheat (conventional solar ovens are <1/2 degree per minute)
The Flame 2 case design is an elegant, user friendly and sturdy oven.
How many Solar Ovens do you know of that have a sliding drawer in them?
The Flame 2 Oven really is The Microwave Oven of Solar Cooking!