Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last updated: 2 August 2016
Magic Solar Oven Tubes
- Cook with the power of the Sun
- No burning unhealthy, smoky, smelly expensive fuel.
- Cooks the same as gas oven - no special recipes required
- Reaches temperatures of 400 - 600 °C (752 - 1112 °F)
- 3 square foot cooking area.
- Inner and outer glass tubes are heavy duty 3mm thick Pyrex type glass.
- Inner cook area is glass with no smelly coatings.
- Vacuum between two tubes traps heat better than any other solar oven.
- UV radiation doesn’t affect glass or aluminum.
- 15 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Estimated service life 20 years with proper care
- Magic solar oven can last a lifetime
- Holds 200 °C (392 °F) all day
- 4 degree per minute preheat (conventional solar ovens are <1/2 degree per minute)
The Flame 2 case design is an elegant, user friendly and sturdy oven.
How many Solar Ovens do you know of that have a sliding drawer in them?
The Flame 2 Oven really is The Microwave Oven of Solar Cooking!