- Continue to build and test EB Cooker Prototypes including a multisided version of our double cone EB Cooker
- Evaluate the performance of cookers using our data aquisition system
- Use ray tracing to evaluate the performance of panel cookers
Other Solar Cooking Interests
- Continue our search for better reflective materials
- Review the performance of funnel cookers
- Increase the power flow into box cookers by optimizng the size and orientation of reflectors.
News and recent developments
- February 2013: The EB Hybrid Parabolic Cooker is currently being tested. It is our newest cooker. It is primarily a multi-sided parabolic solar cooker with the outermost section replaced with a conic section. Testing midwinter in Massachusetts shows that it can produce more than enough heat for cooking.
- July 26, 2008: We cooked a complete meal for 15 people completely in the sun and did a presentation on solar cooking after the meal. It was a complete meal including appetizers, main course and dessert. This attracted enough attention to have the local TV station send a photographer and we had our moment on fame on the local news.
- See William Bradley.