Last edited: 15 February 2015
Tinytech Plants manufactures the Domestic Parabolic Solar Cooker for domestic cooking. Specifications and salient features are as under:
- Entire cooker is of folding design which is our unique facility making transport very easy and cheap. It is despached in corrugated paper box packing.
- Packing size is 50" x 14" x 3.5" only. So 400 cookers can go in a 20 ft container.
- Weight of the cooker is only 18 kg.
- You can assemble entire cooker in 20 minutes. But tying of the reflector strips will take further 80 minutes.
- Reflector frame is square of 1.2mtx1.2mt and it is made of only two parabolic strips and seven parabolic round bars.
- Supporting stand is made of rectangular pipes of 40 x 20mm cross section.
- Reflector sheets are anodized aluminium sheets imported from Germany. So it is highly efficienct in cooking. In 30 to 40 minutes, you can cook for a family.
- Reflector dish has parabolic square shape. So it looks very attractive just at a glance.
- Entire cooker is powder coated in attrctive colours.
- A video CD is provided with every cooker for guidance.
- Retail price is $100USD, but the price is $70USD each for fifty cookers.
- See TinyTech Plants.