The Community Solar Cooker 3 SQ MT is a unique small community parabolic solar cooker is very much suitable for mid day meals, schools, hostels, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, offices, small factories, small home scale cooking related business, clubs, associations, communities, refugee camps, etc. So for small community solar cooking for less than 500 people, cheaper and simpler alternative of 3 sq mt community cooker is far more user-friendly than Scheffler Community Kitchens. Using such many modular cookers, cooking up to 500 people becomes far simpler, cheaper and user-friendly alternative.
- This is the cheapest folding community solar cooker in the world. It can be packed into a box of size 40" x 12" x 9". About 12 cookers can fit in a one cubic meter box and 400 cookers can fit a a 20 cubic ft. container.
- You can cook 19 kg of rice (dry rice 5kg +14kg water = cooked rice 19 kg) in 60 minutes. In an average day from 9:00am to 5:00pm, you can cook about 100-120 kg of rice.
- One cooker is suitable for 30 to 40 people.
- Net weight is 65kg.
- You can assemble entire cooker in 20 minutes, though tying of reflector strips will take another 80 minutes.
- Reflector is of 2 meters x 1.5 meters, ie. 3 sq meters.
- Concentration is equivalent to 50 suns.
- Entire cooker is powder coated in attractive colours.
Dimensions: 2 meters x 1.5 meters (40" x 12" x 8" shipping size)
Weight: 57kg (60 kg shipping weight)
- See Tinytech Plants.