Last updated: April 5, 2016
- NEW: 16-22 January, 2017 (tentative): Solar Cookers International is organizing the next solar cooking conference to take place at the Muni Seva Ashram in Goraj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India . Topics to be addressed include: solar cooking, solar food processing, energy policy, and solar thermal industrial applications. Conference participants may submit an abstract and/or nominate a conference theme or speaker. Travel funding applicants must submit a Travel Funding Application accompanied by an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 29, 2016. More information...
- See also: Calendar of events
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
1992 - Stockton, California, USA. "First World Conference on Solar Cooking (1992)" Co sponsors: University of the Pacific and Solar (Box) Cookers International.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Conference papers (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Conferences"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.