Last updated: 18 January 2017
- 24-28 October 2017: (New Delhi) The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves’ Clean Cooking Forum 2017 is scheduled to take place at the India Habitat Center, located in central New Delhi. The Forum will convene partners and stakeholders to help accelerate the growth of clean cookstoves. More information...
- 22-24 January 2018: (Faro) CONSOLFOOD 2018 is scheduled to take place at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha. This solar cooking conference will include oral sessions, keynote lectures, a round table discussion, and a poster session. The organizers encourage potential participants to submit abstracts in the first submission period before 4th June, 2017. The abstract must mention the main topics of the presentation or poster. The abstracts will be assessed by the members of the scientific committee and the organizing committee will inform each author whether their submitted abstract has been accepted.
- See also: Calendar of events
- 6th SCI World Conference 2017 (Vadodara, Gujarat, India)
- CONSOLFOOD 2016 (Faro, Portugal)
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015 (Sacramento, USA)
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014 (Sacramento, USA)
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009 (Indore, India)
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006) (Granada, Spain)
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
1992 - Stockton, California, USA. "First World Conference on Solar Cooking (1992)" Co sponsors: University of the Pacific and Solar (Box) Cookers International.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Conference papers (2 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Conferences"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.