Last updated: August 1, 2015
- NEW: January 22-23, 2016: (Portugal) International Conference: Advances in Solar Food Processing and Solar Cooking - Join us in Faro for CONSOLFOOD 2016-International Conference on Advances in Solar Thermal Food Processing and be a part of the movement to spread solar cookers and solar processing food. CONSOLFOOD-2016 will be held at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha, 8005-139 Faro, Portugal. Some of the presenters will be Daniel Ayuk Mbi Egbe, Pedro Serrano, Deepak Gadhia, Bernhard Müller, Elmo Dutra da Silveira Filho, Armando Herculano, Juan Bello LLorente, and Michael Bonke. A round table is also being planned as well as a poster session. Interested participants should send before 20th December 2015 an abstract with topics of the poster that they want to present. The organizers will inform about the acceptance of the work. Please find more details on attached flyer or at http://www.consolfood.org. Priority to solar energy use will be given in preparing lunches and tea-coffee breaks and also probably in cooking conference dinner. Some unforgettable surprises are also expected. Early bird registration: 20 December 2015. Deadline for registration: 13 January 2016. Extra activity on 24 January 2016 (9h to 14h): Public demonstration of solar cooking with several types of cookers in a central area of the city of Faro and solar “special” lunch. Participants having cookers are encouraged to come with their solar cookers and ingredients to be cooked. More information...
- SCI Regional Convention - North America 2015
- SCInet Solar Cooking Convention 2014
- International Solar Food Processing Conference 2009
- Solar Cookers and Food Processing International Conference (2006)
2000 - Kimberley, South Africa. "International Conference on Solar Cooking 2000" Sponsor: Dept. of Minerals and Energy, S.A. South Africa Government.
1999 - Varese, Italy. "International Conference on World Solar Cooking and Food Processing - Strategies and Financing" Co sponsors: World Solar Programme and Solar Academy (UNESCO), GTZ, FAST (Italy).
1997 - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. "Third International Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Avinashilingam University and Solar Cookers International.
1994 - Heredia, Costa Rica. "Second World Conference on Solar Cookers - Use and Technology" Co sponsors: Universidad Nacional and Solar Cookers International.
1992 - Stockton, California, USA. "First World Conference on Solar Cooking (1992)" Co sponsors: University of the Pacific and Solar (Box) Cookers International.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Conference papers (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Conferences"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.