Andrew Kotowski (Ph.D.Eng.), the inventor of several solar cookers simple and effective, specializes in research, design and production prototypes of new solar cookers, as well as improvement of existing cookers and their components. It complements this activity by prospecting on the Internet and widely shared his experience.
Recent news and developmentsEdit
- In July-September 2014 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-September 2013 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-August 2012 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland:
- In July-August 2011 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker fr:UltraLightCooker Bamboo.
- In June 2011 we built and tested in Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy in France our new solar dryer: Portable solar dryer PortaSec.
- In July-August 2010 we continued solar cooking in Czestochowa in Poland by using our solar cookers UltraLightCooker and fr:Modular EuroSolarCooker.
- In July-August 2009 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker fr:Modular EuroSolarCooker. We also tested our fr:EuroSolarPot.
- In July-August 2008 we built and tested in Czestochowa in Poland our new solar cooker UltraLightCooker.
- In 2008: Andrew is the driving force behind the French Solar Cooking Archive Wiki.
- In 2007 we Moved to the distribution of information through our websites and wiki. Our current activity is known as Solar Cooking Concept.
- In 2002 we founded de a Virtual Laboratory of Solar Domestic Applications and we distributed by e-mail "newsletter" monthly. This entry presented our own work and the work of our "solar" friends have Allart Ligtenberg, Nguyen Tan Bich, Martin Almada, Roger Bernard and fr:Dominic Michaelis among others. Our newsletter was sent to Subscribers in Countries around the World : about 1,000 copies.
To see all our innovations: Innovations Andrew Kotowski
Email: Andrew Kotowski
See this article in our foreign language wikisEdit
- Voyez cet article dans le wiki en français: Andrew Kotowski